Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 14, 2010

about what????

I dont know what i gonna talk actually right now....
hearing 4 da music, just 2 release tension...
I really hate stress time...sometimes I feel like I want 2 go back 4 my previous life,
life when I was in primary school...
i really like that moment..i miss it very much.
nothing is problem..n problem is nothing...
everything is all right...I can do what I want 2 do..
even my mum cant do anything on me..hahaha..my life is mine..
its my sweet memory..
I have much time 2 enjoy with my friends, I have free time 2 go anywhere I want...
its almost 8 years ago....
so where I am now????
Now....
I am going 2 b a teacher..haha
its really amazing..
1stly, I didnt know why im here..but only Allah knows...
but now its slowly change my perception 2 b where I am now...2 b a good teacher!!!
Many people said 'life must go on'.....yes, its true..
anything happen, we should face it with our effort...try 2 settle every problem slowly...
dont make it more complicated.....

its all about life....how we face it....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers