Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 6, 2012

Do you know how happy I am???

Im epy every time I saw u even in the picture on ur fb......
Im epy when I saw ur fb is appear 2 b on9 even u dont poke or chat with me....
Im epy even just receiving ur message ask me what am I doing at that time....
Im epy just read again your previous messages.....
Im epy just saw ur comment on the chatbox of my blog (i knew u r here)
Im epy even just keep reminding of you...


Hahahaha....Im even thought that how stupid I am just doing something like that???
But the first thing I remember is I am toooo glad to have you.....
Syukur alhamdulillah..... Thanx Allah for giving him to me.....
Hope it same goes to you right now......
p/s: maaf blogger jiwang ckit.....hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers